Monday, October 19, 2009

Thanks!

To Namita Chandra

Dear Lady,
It was really very kind of you to have posted a comment, the first and only comment, from someone who didn't know me. The one about the pup. Thank you!I have since also visited your blog and come to know that you are a doctor. I also noted that you are among the lucky people who has travelled quite extensively in Europe.
Not posting a comment on your blog is more because I'm not too good at computers. Of course since I started this blog I've learnt quite a bit but I still keep feeling my way around -- using the trial and error method. This is despite the fact that the software gives you the options.
Most of the time I go to cyber cafes where conditions are not conducive to this type of hobby. There's loud music, talking, people coming and going and what not. My net connection at home is like the bullock-cart in the present day scene.
There! I've managed to deal with something that's been troubling me for some time.
I would like to become a full time blogger but I guess that's impossible.
I hope you see this.
Kind regards,

George Shepherd

2 comments:

Namita Chandra said...

I saw your post today. I do not know how, I am not getting updated posts on my blog where I usually come to know if your blog is updated. I thought that you had not posted anything since the last three weeks.
I am an ex martinian and both my children study in Lamarts.
I like your blog. Keep posting frequently it would be a treat for me.
Its amazing that you have learnt so much of this new technology. Many of my friends say that its beyond them.

Namita Chandra said...

I have posted comments on quite a few of your posts. To see comments you can go to the dashboard and click on Edit posts.