Thursday, January 29, 2009

13 Lawrence Terrace about 1955

Standing  at the back from left is Gerry Gardner(Sonbun), Ian (Bunny) Carter and Darryl Wilson. Second row there is some doubt maybe Herbert King in the centre is Johnny Cline and at the end Darryl Stears then Keith Shepherd and George Shepherd and a girl who may be Lorraine Vincent then sitting is Allan James and maybe Raju Loomba. Pic circa 1955.

My Aunts Irene and Ivy (sitting) and Mum, Tessy, brother Keith and myself in 1951 in front of Lawrence Terrace, Lucknow.

1 comment:

j cline said...

Georgie - good to see you are keeping the Shepherd/journalism profession. This photo must have been taken before Feb 1952 - I was up at school in Mussoorie after that date - I was only down for the winter. Looking at the clothes the kids are wearing, I'd say it's a photo from September. Yes that's Lourraine [she lives in Sydney, Mildred Cline is slightly obscured to my left. Cheers John [burrababa@hotmail.com]