Thursday, November 5, 2009

To Nalin


Friday, Nov 6, 2009.







Darren (LMC, Prep) and behind is Aden (my two daughters' sons)
Nalin Chandra,
Class VII
Hi Nalin,
It's good to know that you are in the Mart and your mother is an old Martinian as well.
I've not been checking for comments. I was happy that I had at least one person who had shown interest in my blog and now, of course, there are two. This is besides an old Martinian in Australia who has sent me pics from long long ago.
I started the blog just as a sort of open diary, that in fact it is, quite happy to place pics here that otherwise remain forgotten at home and of course the occasional comment.
You may take anything from my blog and the address but I'm not sure if it will interest anyone.
One piece of advice: When you grow up never say that La Martiniere College is located near Kalidas Marg.
Recently I found a blog, I don't remember the boy's name, who gave the location as Kalidas Marg.
La Martiniere is a lot more important. The people at Kalidas Marg keep changing and the road name and why it's important today came a long time after La Martiniere was built.
Bye for now,

George Shepherd

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you sir for the post and I'm sure my colleagues will be very interested in your posts