Saturday, April 10, 2010

Update: A ravaged cock!

Namita Chandra is an Old Martinian who has shown some interest in my blog. She has been a blogger long before I started. The only other person to register a comment is Johnny Cline. I guess I've not been keeping up with my blog nor have I been responding to letters so John has taken a break as well. Charlie has kept me in touch with the condition of his cock ( pic attached) and his duck (not shown for obvious reasons) and David Sealey has taken a holiday, hopefully a short one.
 
 
 

The link to Namita's blog is given above

1 comment:

Namita Chandra said...

Thank you for mentioning and linking my profile. I have found that bloggers are so busy blogging that many of us are hardly reading others blogs. People who are not blogging are rarely reading blogs. Do you have a facebook account. Lately I have been so busy on the facebook that I did not get any time for blogging.